Township is a simulation, city management game. The player is in charge of building and maintaining a small town. Township is a farming simulation game made by Playrix. It was released for the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X on November 10, 2013. Township, a strategy game from Playrix, is a game that is all about building up and maintaining a township. The game starts with a map that is completely empty, and a player has to build up a settlement by adding residences, businesses, farms, and other types of buildings. Once the player has built up the township, they have to maintain it by making sure that there is valuable farmland, that people are educated, that everyone has enough jobs, and that there are enough resources. You can download the game Townships from the official resources collected on the "Get page".
The player starts with a small plot of land to build houses, trees, plants, orchards, and more. The player will need to take care of the town by providing medical care, police coverage, and fire protection. Township is a game where you are in charge of a small township, and must make the township grow into a bustling metropolis. You must build homes, businesses, and infrastructure, as well as make sure your citizens are taken care of. The game is played over a period of 30 years, during which you must make sure that the township is growing and changing, and make tough decisions about how to spend the township budget. As the game progresses, you will start to gain access to more resources, and can build more things.
The graphics are designed to look like a small town that is in the process of development. The graphics feature the sun, moon, and stars in the sky. The graphics of the game are simple, but still create a charming atmosphere. The graphics in Township are very cartoony and basic. You can tell the graphics are not the focus of the game. The graphics are not bad, but they are not the best quality.
There is no replayability to this game. The game is very replayable, because you cannot win the game. The game is about following and meeting different goals. The game has different scenarios, and with each game you play, you will be in control of a different township.
- Players can download online game Township for Android, iOS, Adobe Flash Player, Windows Phone, Classic Mac OS. Township mobile game installers are available on Google Play and Apple Stores.
- Can I download Township game for PC? - Yes, the game is available on Microsoft Store.
- You can play Township game for free. The game has in-app purchases.
- Township game is avaiable to play on Facebook.
- It is a fun and addicting game
- It is very simple to play
- It is a good way to get out of the house
- It is inexpensive
- It is a good game for children
- It is a good game for adults
- It is a very entertaining game
- It can be frustrating to play
- It can be difficult to learn
- It can be difficult to understand
- It is a slow-paced game