Varies with device
Minecraft is a sandbox game, popular around the world. It was created by Mojang. It is considered to be one of the most famous family-friendly games of our generation. In 2020 the game was played by 126 million users. It was created in 2009 and since that time has received enormous popularity. Your main goal in this game is to build anything you want, using the instruments that the game provides you with.
The Cubic Picture
Welcome to the cubic world where everything you see is made of blocks, including rivers, flowers, skies, and animals. You may create everything you want using these cubic shapes. Such unique graphics became a well-known style of Minecraft. Depending on the model you choose, you may explore the new worlds, create cities, countries, civilizations, and survive with one ax in the hand. Everything looks colorful and toyish. And no matter how many angry zombies are trying to catch you, the picture is still optimistic.
How to Play
Minecraft game offers you several modes which you may enjoy one by one. Based on your current mood, choose one of the modes and play:
- Survival mode. Survival mode offers you to challenge yourself. You appear in the unknown hostile environment with nothing. You receive an ax and have to find food, build a shelter, and protect yourself from wild animals and monsters. You have a health bar that is depleted by hunger, monsters, lack of sleep.
- Creative mode. You have unlimited access to the resources inside the game without any enemies, or running out of energy. You will not get caught by monsters, and will not freeze to death at night. You can concentrate on building a new world. No one will disturb you.
- Hardcore mode. This is rather the tough version of survival mode. It is probably the hardest challenge in Minecraft. If you die there, you lose everything. Besides, there are numerous dangers that are ready to meet with you.
- Adventure mode. This mode allows you to travel around the Minecraft universe, exploring numerous climate zones, maps, and experiencing adventures. It is really close to survival mode since you have to face some of your fears. You have to collect items that the map indicates.
- Spectator mode. You don’t need to do anything in this mode, except for observing other players' achievements. You can watch the gameplay without any interaction. This is a perfect way to get inspired if you don’t know what else you can do in your Minecraft world.
Simplicity of Minecraft
Minecraft can be so simple that even a baby can learn how to play its own village in no time. However, you have to pick the right mode for it. If you pick adventure, survival, or hardcore mode you can get killed in no time. The iOS version of Minecraft requires some skills in using your smartphone. It is recommended to learn the basics in creative mode, before entering survival.
- Outstanding cubic graphics;
- Well-developed gameplay;
- Evergreen scenario;
- Versatile modes with different complexity levels.
- It is not free of charge.