Paper Fold is a game in which the player folds paper into specific shapes. The player then folds the paper shown on-screen in the same manner. The player is timed on how long it takes them to fold the paper, with the player being able to earn points by folding the paper in a faster time. Paper Fold is a puzzle game developed by Shlomi Fish. The player is tasked with folding a piece of paper in such a way to form a specific shape. The player needs to fold the paper without tearing or unfolding. The player is given a limited number of folds to form the shape, and if the player runs out of folds, they lose the game.
The player is given a choice of 10 different shapes of paper, from simple shapes such as a rectangle, to more complicated shapes such as a trapezoid. The player is then given a choice of 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. There are both timed and untimed modes of gameplay. The player is given a shape of paper, and must fold the paper shown on-screen in the same manner. The game is scored based on how fast the player folds the paper, with the fastest time winning the game. The goal of Paper Fold is to fold a piece of paper in such a way to form a particular shape. The player is given a limited number of folds to complete the shape, and if they run out of folds, they lose the game. To successfully fold the paper, the player needs to fold the paper without tearing or unfolding it.
The graphics in this game are very basic and consist of plain colors such as black and white. Paper Fold is not a very graphically demanding game, and thus it doesn't need a lot of processing power to run on the player's computer.
Information about replayability
The player is able to replay Paper Fold over and over again, and the game is just as enjoyable each time. There are no levels of difficulty in Paper Fold, so the game is not very replayable.
- The game is very fun and addicting
- The game is always enjoyable, and is always a different experience each time
- The game is a good way to entertain oneself and pass time
- The game is just as enjoyable for adults as it is for children
- The game is free to play
- The game is easy to play
- The game is not very challenging and is not that interesting to play
- The player is able to replay Paper Fold over and over again, but the game becomes repetitive and boring after a while
- The game is very simple and doesn't really require much skill