5 GB available space
Secret Neighbor is a multiplayer horror survival game which was released in 2019 by Hologryph. It is a part of the Hello Neighbor series. The game is about a group of kids who sneak into a Neighbor’s house to rescue Nicky, their friend who is being held in the basement by a Neighbor. One of the kids is a Neighbor in disguise. Secret Neighbor is a multiplayer horror survival game. You have to return to the Neighbor’s house to save your friends from the creep who locked him in the basement. The game was created by Hologryph and released in 2018.
Secret Neighbor is a new indie game app that was released on the Google Play store and iTunes on January 18, 2018. The goal of the game is to explore your neighborhood and figure out which neighbor you are. You are then tasked with figuring out who your neighbor is and what they are hiding.
In the game, children need to find all the keys in the house and not get caught by the Neighbor. The Neighbor’s task is to kill all of the children and keep Nicky in the basement.
Secret Neighbor is a social deduction game, where you have to find all the keys in the big Neighbor’s house and to help your friend to get out of the basement. The game is part of the Hello Neighbor series, so you can play Hello Neighbor first to get the basic idea of the gameplay in the first place.
The gameplay is well-thought and well-developed. It is rather fresh and original when compared with many other horror adventure games. There is no particular mystery you have to solve, unlike in the Hello Neighbor game. After the first time you win Secret Neighbor, it does not lose its uniqueness.
The graphics of the game are simplistic and have a vintage look to them. The graphics consist of a lot of browns, yellows, and oranges.
The game is enjoyable to play again and again, as each time the player will have a different experience.
- The graphics are simplistic and have a vintage look to them
- The game is enjoyable to play again and again, as each time the player will have a different experience
- There are many different ways to figure out who your neighbor is
- The game is simple to play
- The game is short, as it only takes about 30 minutes to complete
- The game is not violent
- The game has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed
- The game can be repetitive
- The game is not available on PC
- The game has a lot of text, which can be difficult for some people to read
- The game is not as popular as other games