Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 Patch Is Finally Live!
- 14 Apr 2021
Following its new business style, the polish developer CD Projekt Red released the 1.2 patch over a month after the announcement. Earlier this week, CDPR dropped patch notes without stating the exact release date, but it’s finally live on PC and consoles. The Stadia version is coming out with a little delay.
You’ve Been Waiting for This
As promised, the developer added all the changes announced in patch notes, including:
- Police spawn range update – now the NCPD spawns on a larger range when the player commits a crime.
- Vehicle steering – now you can adjust steering sensitivity in Controls settings to make it more comfortable. Besides, the updated steering script now works much better if the framerate drops or becomes extremely high. Steering on consoles is now much better as well. CDPR added the “unstuck rocking/rotating feature” to finalize the improvement.
Surprisingly the patch includes more improvements than the patch notes claimed. The game also received:
- A massive bunch of bug fixes.
- NPC behavior tweaks – now these guys won’t go totally mad and irrational on the streets.
- Quest progress bug fixes – you can finally complete the quests that we “broken” in the previous version of the game.
- Holocall freezes – holocalls don’t stick on the screen annoyingly anymore.
- Leaving Night City sign spelling fix – it doesn’t say “Nigth City” anymore, but they could leave this for nostalgia and charm.
- Invincibility bug fix – you can’t survive after falling from a skyscraper anymore.
And Many More!
Without listing the rest of the updates, we have to admit that Cyberpunk 2077 is now much more logical and a lot less irritating. If you’ve been waiting for CDPR to make it more playable, it’s high time to jump in and complete it. Did the developer fix the bugs that irritated you the most? Is the game more playable for you now? Invite more Cyberpunk 2077 fans by sharing the article and let’s discuss the fixes in the comments!