Pokemon Quest is a game/app that was released on the Nintendo Switch eShop on the 6th of June 2018. It only costs $9.99, and plays a lot like the popular mobile game " Pokemon GO ". However, instead of going around catching Pokemon in the real world, you send out Pokemon from your backpack into a Tumblecube world.
In Pokemon Quest, you will encounter pokemon from first generation. In Pokemon Quest, you will only use Poke-Balls to catch Pokemon, there is no battle. To catch a Pokemon, you just need to throw Poke-Ball at it, no matter how fast or big the Pokemon is.
You can only throw Poke-Ball at a Pokemon in your sight, you can't throw Poke-Ball at a Pokemon that is not in your sight. You can see large Pokemon in your sight if you had reached the highest altitude, and you can see small Pokemon in your sight if you had reached the lowest altitude.
Pokemon Quest graphics are great and it has a cute style. It's a nice graphics, but not that special. Pokemons look like they are made of cubes, but it's funny. Pokemon Quest graphics are not the best, but it's not the worst.
Pokemon Quest replayability is primarily driven by the desire for the completion of the main quest. There are multiple endings to the game, and each time you play you will have opportunities to get a different ending. There is also the desire for a high-leveled Pokemon. Each time you play, you will have the opportunity to level up Pokemon. There are also PokeStops and Gyms to explore.
- Easy to play
- Simple game control system
- Beautiful cartoon style
- Multiple characters with different personalities
- The game is only available on Android and IOS devices
- The game is too simple and boring
- You can not choose the characters you want
This game is available in App Store and Google Play Store for free. Pokemon Quest is a good game, and it is great for a quick time killer. Pokemon Quest is a good game for a short play. It is a good game for Pokemon fans, so download the game now!
New on Blog
- The release of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II has been postponed to the latter half of 2024 News
- You Can Now Enjoy a Pixelated Homage to the History of Half-Life News
- Unleashing the Excitement: A Player's Guide to Fortnite's OG Reboot Rally Tips & Guides
- Unlock Gaming Perks with Microsoft's Hidden Treasure: Bing Searches News