Eastward is an adventure game about the future filled with a toxic presence in the air. The game was created by Pixpil, Shanghai-based developers. It is still in early access. You will be able to download Eastward on September 16, 2021. There is a special offer on Steam for a limited amount of time.
You can’t install Eastward for now. The game is still yet to be released. However, you can preorder Eastward on Steam or the official website. There is a discount for everyone who signs up now. The game invites you to the future where the toxic air forces everyone to live underground. People live in villages under the surface. However, two unstoppable heroes, a miner, and a small girl believe that there is hope for the future. They try to find their way back to the fresh air.
Once you order Eastward, you will be able to join the group of these two adventurers. You will travel by rail around the world, meeting new people, and fighting evil. Eastward on PC offers a wide range of features inside:
- You can explore the map using the railway, seeing new towns and villages;
- Interesting choice of weapon. You can fight the enemies using a frying pan. There are lots of free arsenals available for players;
- Lots of puzzles to solve. You have to choose the right option to be able to travel across the dungeons;
- No matter whether you wait Eastward for Xbox or Eastward mobile options, there are things you can’t miss on PC that will be available in a few days. You will meet lots of new characters there;
- Enjoy the retro beats that guide you through the game. Soundtrack suits the whole gameplay and graphics perfectly.
Eastward has 2D classic graphics with numerous characters you will fall in love with. You will see numerous tunnels and dungeons where your enemies await you. Don’t hesitate to use the weapon from the arsenal available for free download once you buy the game. Cartoonish characters are vivid and well-developed. Besides, you will like to explore the labyrinths underground and find out that there is a unique aesthetic behind it. Don’t forget to turn on the sound to enjoy the retro beat while you are walking around and fighting your rivals.
While there is no PS4 and Xbox version of the game, you can still play it on PC and Nintendo Switch. The game is fun to play and contains numerous features. It is a single-player and does not require a strong Internet connection after you download it. Developers offer a wide range of weapons and multiple mini-quests. You can decide whether you want to follow the story or get distracted by performing a side quest. Also, you can take some time and enjoy the music in the bar with your friends. Eastward offers you a linear and developed story with a deep meaning. It asks you to save the planet or else you will have a gloomy feature. The game is friendly and kind, and you can always play it again.